Friday, October 9, 2009

Thanks GG & Top!

We checked the mail last night and we found 3 orange envelopes! The boys were too excited. They love to get mail. So we opened them later that night (after Toby had crashed.) GG and Top (my parents) had sent really cute cards and a crisp $1.00 with a note that read "go ride the motorcycle game at Wal-Mart!" They were pumped...

Gage kept looking at his dollar and said "Mama, my dollar says right here: this is for Gage's big Sprite." I asked him if that is what he wanted with his $1.oo and he nodded his head.
So today after school Toby, Carson and I went to do the weekly Wal-Mart run while Gage was still at Shelia's Clubhouse. After we got thru shopping Carson was going to play the motorcycle game...it was broken! Yikes, I did not know what type of situation I was about to have on my hands...but I explained it to Carson and he took it very well. I asked him what else he would want to buy with his money...he picked Smarties!
We picked up Gage a "big Sprite" in the check out line that would already be cool for him to drink. He was super excited when we picked him up and I had it waiting for him!
Toby chose berries (aka grapes) and he chose to eat them while we strolled around in Wal-Mart...that made him smile and make silly faces at strangers!
GG and Top, thanks bunches for the cute cards they are already on the piano for display and they boys loved picking out a little something with their $1.00 that you sent. Love you, Amy


1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest thing ever!!! Hope you guys are doing well. WE love the post!!!!

    ReplyDelete