Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Patch with Carson

Can I just say...I love being away from the 75 I teach on a daily basis and being with the 6 boys in Miss Jessica's class at Magnolia Speech School! It makes my heart smile! We had a wonderful trip to the Nichols-Boyd Pumpkin Patch. Great learning experience...oh and we got more pumpkins for our house!



I got to meet Caiden. His mom and I go way back (we are only 33 yrs old...ha). Her daddy prayed with me to accept Jesus as my personal Savior, her family lived around the block from me growing up, and we went to Grenada, West Indies and Ukraine together on mission trips! So, our paths have crossed yet again...FUN! Her adorable baby has mild to moderate hearing loss and he and Carson go to school together at Magnolia Speech School. So we were both really excited that we got to go on a field trip together...we did not get to spend enough time together. But I did snap a quick pic of to active boys...Caiden and Carson!

All the kiddos from our county...Avery, Carson, Taylor, and Hunter

My not-so-little boy anymore...we had such a super fun day!

Ok...this is Miss Jessica. We love her...she is such a great teacher! She has a special gift and talent to teach the 6 boys that she does each day (with help from Denise.) I truly commend her for all her efforts and her patience. Carson is loving school this year and a big reason is because of her!



1 comment:

  1. awesome blog! i do love how our paths randomly cross throughout life :) we have beautiful sons!!!

    ReplyDelete