Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Only Gage-Man

Before you freak and see these crazy pictures...read below first!
Gage is loving his new found relationship with my mom (aka GG) and I am loving it too! His entire world lights up when I mention her name, she comes to visit, or us visiting her. Well, she came to spend the night Sunday night. If she leaves the room without Gage knowing it, he starts asking immediately when he realizes that she is gone "where is GG?" (I love it!) Well, I was going to the pumpkin patch the next day with Carson so GG wanted to spend a little extra time with Gage. They got ready that morning and then spend the morning/lunch at the zoo...pics of that to come soon. So...Gage wants to do everything with my mom so when she called me on her way home to tell of the funny morning...it was really no surprise to me. Before I showed Brad the pictures and told the story...I told him not to freak out that he little boy was very much a boy but just loved spending time with his GG...it was cool with it all and laughed!
Ummmm...Gage wanted curly hair like GG!

Gage is SO into photography...(that makes me smile). Can you tell that GG is totally enjoying her time with Gage-Man? They had such a fun time just the 2 of them. (I love it!)

Ummmmm...he also did not have a shiny forhead! (it's just powder)

I love it...have it told you that yet? I love that a boy and his "grandma" can be such buds!


No comments:

Post a Comment