Wednesday, October 21, 2009

chickens love popcorn!

My grandparents gave me some fat-free popcorn to pop for the boys...yuck! Who eats fat-free popcorn? Chicken do! If I'm gonna splurge on popcorn I want the good kettle corn kind! Even when you pop the popcorn in the microwave it burns in the bag...GROSS! Who eats fat-free popcorn? Chicken do!

Gage and Toby love to feed my birds popcorn. I just pop the bag and we head outside. I just put the bag in between the both of them and they throw it out at the chickens. The chickens start to crowd around because they absolutely love fat free popcorn!
Mmmmm....maybe I'll try a little bite!
Toby is sucking on a ring pop (remember those?) They have learned at Farmer's Depot (thanks to Gage) that they sell ring pops...so when we stop by I must add 3 ring pops at 65 cents each to my bill! Gage know where all the candy places and "big sprite" place are in town!
Isn't he so pretty! I love this Americana Rooster.
I also feed my chickens any leftovers that we have (that Brad doesn't eat up!)


1 comment:

  1. They are SO lucky to grow up this way. I looked up the Full House clip and posted it at the end of our pictures so be SURE to go over and take a look. You are good!

    ReplyDelete