Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2nd day of class...

Once again Toby was my youngest student of 1st block. We had to give 9 weeks tests first thing, but afterwards we all got to play a little. My students love to put together erector sets. They sometimes follow directions and sometimes just create things on their own. Toby once again took to these 2 guys in my class. It is too sweet because he is a shy guy around new people. Toby loved assisting Blake and Tyler trying to creative a car.

Toby, Blake and Tyler
I have to brag on these 2 guys...they were great with Toby!

2 comments:

  1. ugh,, having trouble posting comment, hopefully it doesnt post twice..
    Awww. how sweet. Toby is tooo cute! Little kids have always been drawn to Tyler.. Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely be checking out that choc chip pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this tyler and we hardly ever use directions lol....

    ReplyDelete