Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Party

We went to the cutest Halloween Birthday Party on Saturday night. My wonderful friend Amy has a sister named April and she has to really cute kids...Gage (Carson's age) and Avery (my Gage's Age). Their birthdays are in October and November so this year she did a joint party and had a huge Halloween party. Their entire house was decorated, lots of cute games were played, TONS of presents were opened, she made the cakes, we ate in the garage, and for party favors...the kids trick-or-treated in the garage!

Avery (princess), Gage (transformer) and Carson (fireman) ready to party!
Toby (cookie monster) and me (just as mom)
The cow had utters that squirted water...Gage kept saying "that cow is tting on me!"
Gage (Captian America) and Amy T (a really cute cow)
I want to have a Halloween Party now! Even her food was halloween...powdered doughnuts with a drop of icing with an M&M on it to look like eyeballs!


No comments:

Post a Comment