Saturday, October 3, 2009

Apple Farmer

Meet "my apple farmer" (aka Carson)...Magnolia was doing their annual apple orchard on the upper hall Friday afternoon. Carson was dressed as a unique apple farmer...the Sheppard's camo overalls, our favorite purple bandana, Christian John Deere shirt, orange Croc boots, and the cowboy hat Ms. Carrie (Taylor's mom) gave Carson that was her dads. He was a very proud apple farmer and look so forward to seeing the rest of his classmates and how they would be dressed.
I was not able to go up for the apple orchard so I texted his super teacher, Jessica, and asked her to snap some pics with blackberry and email them to me. Oh how I LOVE technology! I was so excited to see how they day went and how everyone was dressed. This is Miss Jessica with "my apple farmer."
All the apple farmers: Cameron, Demarious, Carson, and Jonathan
My silly apple farmer! Carson, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day. I was so excited to pick you up from school and find out all the fun you got to have today.
Pumpkin Patch...here we come! October 14th...can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. awesome! i love that they did that :) he looks like he had a blast! cant wait to see him and you at the patch!

    ReplyDelete