Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Our church group went to an awesome pumpkin patch on Saturday morning. I must brag on Bradley...he was the ONLY dad that went. Such a good man! He drove all of us moms and children down there. My boys had such a good time. They had tons of sunflowers...7 acres in one field. They were so pretty...

The bees and the butterflies really like the sunflowers. I need to submit this photo...whatcha think?
Carrying all the heavy pumpkins back to the bus for Toby and Carson. Carson had to find the largest pumpkin out there so Brad would really have to use his big muscles to carry that huge thing all the way back to the bus!
Gage saying "see my pretty pumpkin mama!"
Loving this pic of Carson and his "humongous" pumpkin! (he loves using this new word)
Toby could not find the perfect pumpkin...it was way too overwhelming.
His noggin is looking better though don't you think?
I loved the white pumpkins...that is one I chose for Brad!
My 4 favorite boys and me with all the pretty pumpkins!
I have decided...we can do this at our house...we need to do a maze, plant some pumpkins and gourds and give weekend tours in October! I am missing out on a money making opportunity! It would be a lot of fun and we do have the space and land at our farm. Just wonder if Bradley would jump on this band wagon with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment