Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween here we come...

My kids love to dress up in all of the costumes. Dirt Cheap in our area has tons of costumes now for only $7.00 each...how could I resist. So Gage and I took off down there earlier this week...Gage was in hog-heaven with all of the Halloween stuff. He kept trying on everything he could. We dug around (literally) for about 40 minutes and this is what I came out with...

A fireman, a candy corn, and Captian America! Gage looks like he's about to start a cheer doesn't he! Toby was so excited that I got him a costume too. He hollered while I was dressing Carson and Gage and was so pleased when I put his on. He hollered again when I had to take it off!
Gage loves costumes with muscles...
Well, I could not just get 1 costume each for Carson and Gage. There were TOO many to choose from...so I got them two each. I love the one for Carson of the policeman...it has muscles and handcuffs and a badge. He loved it too but says he is going to go as a fireman to the school's Fall Festival. I could not resist the monkey for Gage. I call him my "monkey" so it was just SO fitting for him. He also sleeps with a monkey stuffed animal each night. It is too cute and has a banana on his booty with he just gets a big kick out of! (no clue why Toby is laying down)
Gage showing off his tail and you can sort of see the banana on the other side of him.
We have already played in the costumes now for 2 days...so they will be good and broken in before we actually have a function to wear them too!
Tell me what yours are gonna be for Halloween!


1 comment:

  1. ok where did you find that police uniform? and do they come in 18 month size? toooo cute.... love them all... especially the candy corn! havnt decided yet what Caiden will be.

    ReplyDelete