Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gage...

Gage-man has been quite the character lately and I had to share some of his photos.
The other night he was suppose to be heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth and then I heard the cowboy boots coming out of Carson's room...this is what I saw! I had to snap a picture of this cute little guy...hat, spiderman boxers, and YaYa's hand-me-down boots from when she was little! What an outfit!
Brandon and his family came over Friday night for supper. After supper, the daddys were going to look for animals with spotlights (with no guns people...just to look.) Carson and KK were way too busy playing bowling on the Wii to want to go but these 2 lovely characters jumped at the chance to go look for animals. They did see many deer, lots of rabbits, and a skunk!
This month in Mission Friends we are studying Central Asia. I was showing everyone the pictures of the Chinese hat that they were in the rice fields...Gage said "I want a hat like that!" Well, Julie went to work real fast and made 4 hats for our little people and they were so proud to sport them for the rest of the classtime!


No comments:

Post a Comment