Friday, October 9, 2009

A first of many I'm sure...

Remember that Lola had been out all week. Nana (the wonderful MIL) was keeping my boys...and I am so thankful for her! Well, I was in the middle of 2nd block today and I got a text "Toby got a cut on his head. Fell. I'm going to come to school and let u look at it." I remained calm and called Brad to let him know and told him I would call him when I got a text from Nana when she pulled up into the parking lot. Don't really know exactly what happened because Carson is the only one that saw it. But Carson said that he fell into the bench in Nana and Slick's room. It was not a deep cut at all just hit at the right spot and split his noggin open. This is before Nana and Carson took him over to see Mell Ann...

Mell Ann glued her Boby's noggin back together. You would never know anything had happened to him tonight at the homecoming football game...he was just as happy as ever.
In the house where I live where I am the only girl...I feel it certain that this will be the first of many incidents that will cause us to remain calm, assess the situation and go see wonderful Mell Ann! I'm so thankful I live in a town where everyone does know your "business" and you have special people that take such good care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment