Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Volleyball Asst. Coaches

Did you know that slow pitch softball is out...and girls volleyball is sooooo in~so that is Bradley's new title, still Coach Smith but now Head Volleyball Coach. But he has some new assitant coaches this year and they are super supportive of the head coach! Yep you guessed it...Carson, Gage, and Toby! We love going to volleyball games so much more than softball games because they are inside the gym even though it is still hot in there it is much better than a dusty, mosquito filled, softball field especially when you have 3 boys! Plus the games are not packed and so my boys and I sit on the opposing side so we can watch Coach Smith and his girls and my boys play around in the big wooden bleachers...oh and we eat Peanut M&M's (my mom's favorite candy.) So since we are all old enough to venture out to games and such I had to get some shirts made up for them to be official assistant volleyball coaches! They were a hit last night at the volleyball and later that evening the junior high football game.

Oh yeah and check out the back!
We are so county...can't even get a cute picture of my boys' backs without getting chickens in the background! HA! Also this morning Brad had to stay at home with Carson and I was suppose to wake up to my alarm clock. I must have set it wrong or Gage messed it yesterday sometime and I did not double check it...thankgoodness I have 4 roosters. Yep, I got woken up by the rooster crowing outside my bedroom door this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment