Monday, September 28, 2009

fall pics of my boys

Several times a year I love to take photos of my boys (with Brad's help) and send them out for the different seasons...Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween, and of course the family Christmas picture. I send them out to special people in our lives to let them know we are thinking of them and love them. Also they are new photos of my boys that they can show off to their friends and display on their refrigerator...plus they are fun to take! So I thought this was a great weekend to do the Halloween pics with our orange shirts, pumpkins, and Enid Lake as the background! here is the photo shoot...

Carson picking his toe, Gage picking his nose, and Toby ready to say cheese...
Brad must have been standing behind me playing "peek-a-boo" trying to get them to smile...did not work because Gage wanted to join in on the fun of the game. Try a new strategy Bradley...
Gage a.k.a. Pumpkin Head!
I do love Gage's serious face sometimes in pictures...
The chosen one!
All I heard was noise behind me when I was getting the "perfect" picture. Brad always does crazy stuff behind me to get the boys to smile and laugh...well this time he was making pooting noises with his underarm and dancing around...ummmm...Gage wants to know how to do it too now!
Toby and his little pumpkin.
Brad tryng to show Gage how to make that lovely noise with his hand and underarm.
Bradley demonstrating...
Oh the joys of having all boys but I would not trade any of them for a girls. Love these 4 to pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment