Thursday, September 24, 2009

A new signature

Thanks to a new blog I read I now have a cool new signature! I'm moving on up in the blogging community...3 column design (thanks to Rachel) and now a signature (thanks to Debbie)...what will be next? My Live Signature is the website that I went to and created my new signature. Click here see a blog that made a post about it and gives good tips on what to choose and what not to choose. It's easy...try it! Let me know if you do create one because I would love to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy,, I love your signature. and your new 3 column design,, I've yet to try this yet but I really want to. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Amy! I was hoping someone would do it up on a coloured background. It works great! I have to wonder why there's a slight white line around it though... hmmm.. I don't remember there being an outline feature. Another thing you could try to alleviate that small issue (everything is an issue to ME LOL!!!) is rather than chosing a transparent background, try adding the hexcode as your background colour if that's an option.

    BTW, what a lovely background! Where did you get it from?

    FJ Donna

    http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/2009/09/improving-your-blog-tips-add-signature.html#comments

    ReplyDelete