Sunday, September 20, 2009

my Chick Fil A birthday party

You know you are a "mama" when you totally agree to have your birthday get-together at one of your childrens' favorite restuarant Chick A Let as Carson calls it (aka Chick Fil A.) We had a great time, great company, and of course great chicken! My wonderful friend Amy (we teach together), my grandparents (both in their 80's), long time friends Jenny and Deborah, my parents, and all 4 of my boys were all in attendance!

Gage and Meme are pretty tight!
Here was the "manly" table...Bradley, Carson, and Top (aka Ken)
Toby has discovered ketchup...dip fry, lick ketchup off fry, dip fry, lick ketchup off fry...and so on!
A good time was had by all! Thank you everyone for being there to celebrate my 33rd birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! It's so nice to see pictures of your grandparents, too. The one and only time I've been bitten by a horse was at their house. Ha! It's so funny that we were in the same class and I just turned 32. Being a teacher makes you ponder those things... I'll use it as an excuse to explain my math skills : ) PS - Toby looks exactly like you! Hope it was a great day! AE

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful Birthday spending it with your family and loved ones! What a great day! We miss your friendship at Parkway, but I know you are very happy teaching! Please call and bring the boys by one day when you are out of school. I would love to meet them. Take care and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete