Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall is here!

Yesterday morning as we were leaving the house I told the boys that we would do something fun after school...thinking about maybe going to the park. Well due to the flooding rains we had all day long that was out of the picture. So...instead we came home and unpacked all the Halloween/Fall decorations. You would have thought it was Christmas morning...it was too much fun for them!

Gage found the Trick or Treat bags...

They kept going back for more...I guess I get this from my mom because she also feels the need to decorate for every little occasion and I remember how much fun it was!

Toby and Gage checking out the little ghost that dances and sings when you press his hand.
Carson wanted to show off all our fun fall decorations...

No comments:

Post a Comment