Monday, September 28, 2009

Camping at Enid

Remember the pop-up camper, well we have upgraded. It did not take long only about 5 weeks and 3 camping trips in the pop-up and we were done. There is so much work that has to go into a pop-up camper especially with 3 little boys. So we got a bumper pull and love it. We have had it since the end of July but just went on our first trip this past weekend. We have been sleeping in it on Saturday nights because the boys love to sleep in the camper...so we camp out in our drive way in the camper. We went up to Enid Lake at Persimmon Hill and had a lovely time despite some of the rain we had early on Saturday morning.

Friday night Brad went to a high school football game with one of the friends we were camping with. I gave all the boys a bath in the camper tub and then we chilled out and watch a little tv before we went to bed.
Like my cute pumpkins...I got all festive for the trip (they are now on the bar at my house--my mom would be so proud.) Tina and I grilled hamburgers Friday night without the help of the boys...and they were good!
Carson and Toby snacking on chips in the camper.
This is what Tyler and Carson did the entire time we were there. It is a very kid-friendly park. They made lots of new friends that they played with all weekend. Carson never onced asked "when are we going home' and loved that because he is always my one to want to go back home (such a home body.)
I told Brad I did not want to leave on Sunday morning because I did not have another trip planned. I always want to have something to look forward too I guess...that is just me. So before we left, Tina and I put a date on the calendar for November...can't wait...chilly weather and a warm campfire!


No comments:

Post a Comment