Monday, August 31, 2009

eating scraps

** warning! Might be a little gross if you are a germ freak! (which we are not because we live on a farm...you learn to not sweat the small stuff)

Brad and Gage were off riding the golfcart and spraying the fence together. Carson was busy playing with Heaven...yep more of those volcanoes in the chicken pen. They have also started buiding a clubhouse too! Toby and I had scraps leftover from the weekend and who better to give them too but the chickens. They make a funny sounds when we bring them our food scraps. It is a different sound from when we are just feeding them cracked corn and laying crumbles.


Toby loves his chickens and loves to watch them eat! Toby reached in and got a green bean right on top before I could stop him. Then Miss Bertie decided she wanted to have a taste too!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Amy
    Thanks for checking out my blog,, I have a lot of super craft and diy'er blogs on my blog roll if you're into that type of stuff. Your boys are adorable!! I wasnt sure if my email went through earlier so i'm reposting it here...

    Okay cool,, I dont know many that have blogs around here,, nobody in my family does anyway. I'll add yours to my blog roll,, Thank you , we think he's a good kid too but let us know if he ever gets outta line. Have a great day! ~ Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are your little animals? I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete