Monday, September 7, 2009

It's snack time

While Carson and Gage were playing with the cousins across the lake at my in-laws, Toby and I were waiting on Brad to return from an overnight trip with a good friend. We were sitting on the front steps eating a snack after naptime. Everyone (cats, chickens, and dog) wanted to join in on the snacktime though. I went in and found a yucky box of crackers that we could share with all of our friends!

Isn't he just beautiful! I love my yellow buff rooster!
Toby handing our snacks to all of our friends that wanted to join us.
Maggie is such a sweet sole! I rescued her from the parking lot of the school I work at. Kids were throwing stuff at her and trying to kick her. Well with the help of my students I loaded her up in the back of my CRV and kept the hatch up for ventilation. She stayed there for a couple of hours until school was out. She has been very grateful for her rescue since the moment I brought her home. Her eyes tell it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment