Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fun Day with GG

Yesterday was a great day! My Mom was able to come up for a super short but so much fun trip. She was on her way to her parents house to spend a day and also my sister is having a baby shower this weekend. But she wanted to squeeze in a few hours on Thursday night late and on Friday to visit. She was a "pumped" as my middle one Gage to visit each other and to go see G-Force (aka "the guinea pig movie" as Gage calls it). We started out a fun time that day for lunch at McDonalds with the big playplace...Gage calls it Donald's House and Carson calls it Old McDonald's. We chicken, fries, salads, and drinks!

Then it was off to see G-Force! It was really cute. My boys loved it...but they have really started to love watching movies especially at the movies and especially with GG!
Last but not least...Carson and Gage love the archade. We let them each pick one game to play with we are done with the movie before we hop back in the car. Carson gets way into it...of course...with his racing car games.
GG...my boys had a great time. As I type this Gage is sitting on my lap saying "Mama, where is GG?" We can't wait to hang out again real soon and make some more fun memories! loveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment