Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baby Shower

Ok...first off let me say I am not a fan a lots of posed pictures...but that is all I got at my sister's baby! But I did want to share them with you so that everyone could see my family and my sister's great friends that made this a fun afternoon.

Kacky (Sam's sister), Beth (Sam's oldest sister), Mary Lou (Carla's 2nd Mom/Friend), Carla, me, Rebecca (Carla's high school friend), and Susannah (Carla's dental school friend).

All the girls in the family...me, Carla, Mom, and Meme

Sylvia (our God-mother...yes we have one of those), Debbie (Sylvia's dear friend that came for the visit also), Mom and Meme

Deborah has always been a part of our family that we don't get to see too often.

Then...just us!
Like I said...sorry for the "so perfect" posed pics...but we did have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment