Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Volcanoes in the chicken pen

Ok...I just have to share with you the imagination of my 5 year old, Carson. He is into digging these days and there is nothing more fun that digging dirt/dust out in the chicken pen under the barn and not just digging but digging huge holes in the ground that you refer to them as "volcanoes." That has been the task of this 5 year old for about a week now...any spare time he has...he is out digging volcanoes. He also got Heaven our friend across the street all involved. I just ask him to take off his good shoes and put on crocs...I'm not so concerned about the clothes b/c I do wash daily! Here are Heaven and Carson with their newest volcano. Check out Gage laying in the dust/dirt...that just totally grosses me out! But I'm reminded by my husband to just let it go b/c they (my boys) are totally washable at the end of the day and to let them be boys...so let them be boys is what I do! Look...they even got Toby all involved.

Toby still loves to feed the chickens and to watch them eat...he gets the food out of the feeder and throws it at them!
When Gage, Toby and I returned from GG and Top's house we brought with us a few shirts for Carson as a happy. He loved the one he has on in this picture b/c it has a monster truck on it and we are all about monster trucks at our house now days! I just eat these stinkin' boys up!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics - what darling little boys! You guys must have so much fun.

    And thanks for the comments on my blog about genetic testing. I agree with you completely. When my mom was pregnant with my brother, they told her that he would never survive once born (for some reason, I don't remember why) and that she should abort. Of course, that wasn't an option and she gave birth to a 100% healthy little boy. We'd never abort either so I figure, what's the point in paying for testing? I'm so glad that you have healthy little boys :)

    ReplyDelete