Saturday, August 15, 2009

2 silly videos

Well one week of school down...it has been crazy tough getting back in the swing of things: Brad on the bus route, 3 boys ready for school/Lola's house, oh yeah and me ready too! I just have to get back into total routine mode that I have been out of for 10 weeks while all 5 of us just "played house." I feel like I have turned into a "weekend blogger"...but atleast I'm still a blogger...I love it...it's my stess reliever.

Gage has learned a new trick by watching Slick...he calls the dogs just like Slick does and it is too funny. Ummm and he knows he is too funny too. enjoy a good laugh!

We had some good friends over last night...the Walkers. KK, poor thing, is the only girl between all 5 of our kids. She is so girly but can run with the boys when she wants. She was showing off her new talents last night...backbends. She is pretty darn good at them if I say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment