Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tooth Fairy's 1st Visit!

Carson's tooth started getting loose several weeks ago but he would not do much to help it along. I thought about it and I did not have a tooth fairy pillow...so I called my mom who is a wonderful, crafty, artistic lady and put her on the mission...she said "oh, I'll make time for that project!" So...Wednesday night we lost this...

Carson put it in our new dump truck tooth fairy pillow...you put the tooth in the back of the dump truck and on the dump truck it says "my tooth".

So very proud of his gap in his teeth and has to show it off to most everyone he sees!



When I was little the tooth fairy brought quarters...but now I guess prices have gone up like everything else and he brings dollars. You can see the "my tooth" better in the picture.

We (me, Brad, and of course Carson) had fun with our first visit with the tooth fairy! I love that this pillow will be used by all of my boys and also that it was made by my mom...lots more special than just picking one up at the store. But you know I pretty sentimental like that!
Mom, Thanks bunches for taking the time out for my boys and making this too cute little pillow that I will cherish forever....loveyou! amy

2 comments:

  1. That is the CUTEST picture of Carson with his gap in his teeth!! Very exciting time.

    ReplyDelete