Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Carson (aka Bob!)

Today was Carson's day to be on the farm and do stuff with just me and Brad. I took the little boys to Lola's for the day so I could do some scrapbooking...well I got 2 books done but did not get all that I wanted done. But that's ok too because I did get to spend some good quality time with just Bradley and Carson. We went riding on the g'cart together and started teaching all of the food plot names...buzzard roost, snake plot, orange gate plot (where there is no longer an orange gate), fox plot, etc...it was fun quizzing him and he was quite sharp! Then when we got home he started building with leftover lumber from the chicken barn out in the chicken barn. Check out his sharp outfit...he selected it all by himself...who would have guessed! Camo hat, tank top (like daddy), way-to-big practice fball shorts from the high school (like daddy too), and of course crocs! I had a fun day with my oldest 2 boys...thanks Bradley and Carson!

No comments:

Post a Comment