Sunday, August 16, 2009

birthday cards

Several weeks ago when my mom was visiting she brought me some cute little cut-outs...she said "I think they will look so cute on some birthday cards!" This afternoon I had some free time while Toby was sleeping and Gage and Carson were watching Aladin...I took full advantage of my time. I finished scrapbooking what I could of my neice and nephews book then I took the hint of my mom and made her some cards. It was fun to have a bit of time to ME and be crafty! Then I had a little visitor that was lurking over my shoulder and wanted to see all that I was doing!
Finished products...made 2 of each one of these. Mom, I will bring them to you this weekend and yes, I made coordinating envelopes that go with them!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the cards. you are always so creative!!! you look fabulous by the way. Hope all is well and I love the pictures of the boys!!!

    ReplyDelete