Sunday, August 23, 2009

Meet Chandler

This past Thursday I had the most wonderful day! My awesome friend Alicia was having her 3rd baby and she asked me to be there to take pictures of Chander after she was born so she could have those sweet memories forever...I was so honored! It was an amazing day...if I must say so myself. But before all that happened I thought I needed to do something special for her. I made her a sign for her hospital door that she could take home and put in Chandler's room. Didn't know what it would look like then it all just started coming together...thankgoodness!

Pained the blue/white picture frame a brown color with a white wash....
She wanted chocolate and pink colors...so I did a stripe and then white washed it too.
Here is my final product...I thought it really came together and looked great!
Ummmm....meet Chanler Tatum Puckett! She is too sweet and cute...I just eat her up!
Here is Alicia and I about 3 hours after Miss Chandler arrived...she looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment