Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby Shower Invites...




My sister is going to have a baby boy in September (hopefully on my birthday.) I am very excited because my 3 boys will be able to grow up with their first cousin who they will be so close to. This little boy will be taught all the ropes of the country life when he comes to play down on the farm! My sister and I are very close and when I started having my babies she just got so close to them...especially Carson. My sister is so close to my boys and I just can't wait to experience that with my new little nephew! Oh...and she is having a baby shower in August given to her by some wonderful friends and I got to make the invitations for the event. The envelopes have baby handprints on the front left corner and the back where the envelope seals that match the color of the invitations. Lots of love when into these...and I had a great time getting to be creative because it is hard to do these days keeping up with these 4 boys I live with. Can't wait to meet you...little baby Cole!

1 comment: