Thursday, July 16, 2009

1 fish, 2 fish...

All 3 of my boys love the pool, and I'm so glad that we have one on our farm that we can use daily. It pays off being able to use it so frequently because at the beginning of the summer Gage would not come off the top step of the pool and now you will be able to see what he can do now. I have not put either of mine in swimming lessons because I have not found anyone around my area that people rave over. I taught swimming lessons all through high school and some in college. I'm one of those anal people that figured if I did pay for lessons they would not do it they way I wanted and it would be a waste of my time and money...so I just have done it myself and saved a bunch of cash. I have to say that Carson and Gage have swam at the age of 3 and that is good enough for me. I do not need an Olympic swimmer...just one that loves the water and can swim confidently in the water.

Toby found a noodle that he wanted to take down to the pool and Gage was doing silly things with his noodle that was making Toby just crack up...
This is Gage swimming to the steps. Today though he swam across the smaller length of the pool (from side to side). Woohoo Gage-Man!

Carson is trying to learn freestyle and it is funny and awkward to him. Oh and the "jump" off the diving board is a new Power Rangers move that he learned from a movie that GG bought him.

No comments:

Post a Comment