Saturday, July 25, 2009

Visiting the Great Grandparents

This morning we (all 5 of us) took a trip to my grandparents house. Brad had to help Papa John with some fencing and the boys love to visit their farm...heck they love anybody's farm! So to the farm we went...I took the boys walking down their drive way to find rocks, bugs, and such...you know...boys "stuff." There was a crop duster spraying the field next to us and it was such a fun experience for the boys. It got so close to us...see!

Toby is telling me (now you) to look that way quick before you miss the plane and it goes behind the trees again...

I guess this is Gage's take on the "happy airplane dance" b/c the sure broke out into it when the plane would go by us and I would just laugh...

All three of them taking a rest and looking/listening for that plane again to fly over...

1 comment: