Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yummy Watermelon

Today my awesome friend Amy T gave Toby this little watermelon. He is the only one of mine that LOVE watermelon like Brad and I do and since Amy T's family has an awesome fruit/vege stand and the BEST watermelons around...she loves to do sweet things for my boys ALL the time and today it was Toby's day to be on the receiving end of my dear friend! Ummmm...can't you see the excitement on his face of the anticipation of getting into this yummy melon...

Hmmmm...where should I start...
He is loving every little bite of this watermelon. I eat this little guy up!
Wow Wee...I'm so glad that you are my Mama's friend!
Thanks so much Amy for being such a great friend to me and for loving my 3 little boys so much. I have missed spending time together due to your summer hours at the fruit stand...so that is one good thing about having to start back to school...I get to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment