Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wild Toby Hair

I couldn't resist sharing this photo with all of you! This morning (the official start of summer vacation--woohoo) Toby was eating a waffle with peanut butter and syrup...it is yummy! I have to give credit to my friend Sharon for this...she told me of this breakfast trick when Carson was very young and now all 4 of my boys eat it several times per week. It keeps them full so much longer with the peanut butter on it! Anyways...back to my story...Toby was feeling quite independent this morning so I would put the bite of waffle on his fork and hand it to him. He would eat it then play with the fork and rub it all thru his hair...I know...YUCK. He was enjoying himself...so I said what the heck! Afterwards I got a warm cloth and was washing off his face and hands then did a good rubbing all over his hair attempting to get most of it out...well this was the end result...WILD TOBY HAIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment