Sunday, May 10, 2009

One blessed mama...

I want to say "thank you" to those 4 boys I live with. You all are my heart! The oldest of them completes me. He helps me with the younger 3 so much. I could not be such a good Mama without his support. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful, happy, healthy family. I love you boys more than you will ever know...

I had a great Mother's Day! When I walked in the den I found this rocking chair. Brad even got Ms. Elizabeth at FeedItKleenIt to personalize it for me. I will cherish this rocker for a long time. After church we ate sushi leftovers (yummy) on the road. We went to spend a few hours with my grandparents to see Meme on Mother's Day. Brad was able to help Papa John with his tractors and other odd job. The boys just played outside and visited with all of the cows. On the way home we stopped for ice cream at Sonic! It was a great day spend with all of my boys!

It is a short rocker and fits me great b/c I am not a tall person! I'm going to seal it a couple more times b/c I want to make sure before I put it out in the elements it is nice and safe b/c it is so special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment