Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Free Sonic Breakfast!

Ok...I love Sonic! Especially either a large Sonic Diet Coke or Sprite Zero with yummy Sonic ice of course. This morning I got an email from a blogger/IRL (in real life) friend Kristi...free Sonic breakfast! FREE! So I decided to try it out and yep it works. I have already printed out my coupon and am ready to head that way. Get you one too! Do you love Sonic? What your favorite item on the menu...post a comment and tell me!

You have to go to the web site and enter your email address. They will send you a link to print your coupon. Only one coupon per email address…

Sonic not to be out done by KFC........ and remember Sonic is a Oklahoma based firm.
http://www.sonicdrivein.com/croissonic

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Sonic, mostly their drinks. Cherry Limeaide is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, love Sonic....Cherry Limeade and vanilla Dr. Pepper!!!

    ReplyDelete