Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We Love Marsh!

Marsh (a.k.a. Marsha, Ms. Winningham, and Sug) is a dear friend of mine! She loves Carson and Carson loves her. He lights up when he sees "Marsh". Carson used to call her "March" and would march around because he could not say her name. But now (thanks to Magnolia) he can say her name so pretty! Yesterday Carson and I were visiting her after the talent show at the high school and Carson found the birthday crown. It lights up and is just grant...so Marsh decided to crown Carson just because! She is the librarian (and much more) at our school and she more than that to me! She is a dear friend, great listener and advice giver, very carefree, and very loyal and dedicated to her family and friends! I appreciate ALL the diet cokes (a.k.a. caffeine fixes) and just being there for me. Love you Marsh! Amy (and all my boys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment