Thursday, May 21, 2009

We love monster trucks

We are a bit obsessed with monster trucks at the Smith household! This monster truck belongs to a student at our high school. We see him driving all over town and my boys spot him quick and yell "hey mama, there's the monster truck...look!" Well Carson was wanting to go home with Slick today so I was going to stop by his office and when I did...there sat the monster truck. The guy was getting in and I hollered out to him "hey...I have a crazy question." He loved that Carson was so interested in his ride and opened it all up so he could see inside. Then I asked Carson if he wanted a picture with the truck and he just grinned from ear to ear! He was so pumped that he got to really see the truck.

Oh and on a side note...today was his teacher's birthday (Ms. Julie). Ms. Amanda (asst. teacher) is crazy and full of great ideas. She had these shirts made for all of the boys in the class to wear all day long so that they could advertise that it was Ms. Julie's birthday. The boys loved being a part of his birthday celebration.

1 comment: