Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Slick

Happy Birthday Slick!

We celebrated Slick's birthday today. Carson got all into it. Last night I told him that we had to go to bed because tomorrow we would celebrate Slick's birthday. He got all excited. Carson told me that Slick wanted to have "Monster Truck Birthday." I told him "great!" He went into his room and found his Batmobile monster truck and told me that is what he wanted to give Slick for his birthday. So this morning we wrapped it all up...he was so very proud. We all had a great time!
Slick is very important to me and has become very special to me since Brad and I have been married. I am very close to this guy...I do believe I have the best father-in-law (and mother-in-law for that matter) of anyone I know. He is such support...more than I could dream of! He is so caring and wants to be involved in all of the things we do expecially my kids and that is so important to me. He gives us his time! One of our favorite things to all do together is ride the trails on our golfcarts. My kids eyes light up everytime we mention this man's name and especially when they see him coming down our driveway on his red 4-wheeler. When my kids do to any doctor of any kind (or me if I'm pregnant at an OB appt)...Brad is always my first phone call (if he is not with me) and Slick is always 2nd! I can't say enough good things about Slick! I appreciate all that he does for ME and my 4 boys...more than he'll ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment