Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pump It Up Birthday

We got to go to a Pump It Up birthday party for Gage's friend Marlee! He was so excited about going that he sang "happy birthday to Marlee" all day long. All 3 of my boys had a great time. I was so proud because they all minded me, did not fight, and had great manners...what more could I ask for!
Marlee and Gage
Toby saying "cheese"
This boy knows NO fear! He is climbing out of the basketball court jumpie that all the 9 yr olds were in and he loved being in there with all of them wrestling around him.
Next thing I know...he is climbing up to the top of the big slide with no assistance and is so excited to go down...he is just following Carson and Gage. Once again...knows no fear!
Lola's babies...Carson, Gage, Toby, Brian, Hayes, Marlee, and Avery
All 3 of mine going down the big slide...

No comments:

Post a Comment