Monday, November 16, 2009

Enid Lake 1 of 5 (Nov 09)

We headed to Enid Lake on Friday for a fun weekend...a last hoorah before we had to winterize it for the next couple of months. We stayed at Wallace Creek this time and it was beautiful...I have lots of pictures to share.

Toby walking over to the Hamby's camper to visit.
Bradley and Trey cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast.
On the way up there Friday Toby did not nap...he has not ever just NOT taken a nap. So Friday night came around and I just knew he would crash...well I was WRONG! It was a horrible night of sleep for he and I. Saturday after lunch this little boy was so worn out...it did not take him long at all to crash on his bed!
This is our camper and the beautiful view that we had. We were right on the tip of the bluff. Last time we were here at Enid Bradley rode us around and he took me over to Wallace Creek. I saw this camp spot and made the commen to Brad "I sure wish we could camp there but I knew we would never get that pretty spot because it is the best on the lake." Well, guess what spot God surprised us with...yep...spot 28...the best on the lake!
Gage, Tyler, Carson and Drew coloring rocks with sidewalk chalk.
It was a weekend of football watching. (Thanks Gage-man for the photo shoot)
more to come tomorrow...

1 comment: