Thursday, November 5, 2009

and now it's thanksgiving...

Remember how I love to decorate for the holidays...well, put up the jack-o-lanterns and get out the turkeys!

I had some help this year! Gage had to show off the newest addition...it is two turkeys dressed as pilgrims. They had dangly legs that hang off the mantle and they are way too cute! The boys were with me when I bought them and loved helping me find the right spot for them!
I bought these pilgrims and indians several years ago when Carson first started to Magnolia and we had "flash cards." We were trying to learn all of these Thanksgiving items: pilgrims, indians, horn of plenty, etc. So I made a trip to Hobby Lobby and bought some "stuff" that we would talk about instead of just doing boring flash cards...so now we are teaching Gage all about Thanksgiving this year!

Toby and his indians...


No comments:

Post a Comment