Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Cabin

We have a cabin in our family that Slick had built many years ago. Bradley loves to stay there. I do too...when I am not pregnant and also don't have little babies...so obviously we have not stayed there much in the past 6 or so years. But last week before we got out for Thanksgiving Break Brad mentioned to me that he would love to stay at the cabin...I agreed. So we spend the weekend down there and had a blast.

Toby once again saying "cheese" and vacuuming the floors.
My sweet Maggie went too!
This little boy thinks this big boy "hung the moon"
Gage was making sure that nobody got his cell phone from him (especially Toby.)
We allowed this but only for a few minutes...
Super fun time. You can't do too much down there except just be together...which we needed a little bit of! You can't do laundry, dishes, clean, etc...it's great! I was asleep by 9pm both nights...go me! I did not realized how much I really needed that rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment