Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our First Night

We went for our first night out in the "fancy tent"...I mean camper last night. It was a trial run and it went good. We definitely got some "kinks" knocked out because we plan to head out again soon. The boys all slept on their king size bed and we slept on the other. We brought along the laptop for movie purposes. We watched Bedtime Stories (Carson and Gage call it the "Pom-Pom Movie" and I still haven't figured that one out!) We had lights out about 9:30 and everyone went to sleep within about 20 minutes. Ummm the a/c works because we froze several times.


This morning Carson got up bright and early to head out for his bike ride around the big loop. The bike is such a fun thing for him here because he is able to GO and that is what this boy needs! He would pull over just as Brad told him when he would see a truck coming...

Here is the camper in our spot...oh and Gage...so glad you could join us in such a lovely mood!

We got some food in him and he started to wake up...Toby is still asleep in the camper as this picture is being taken...talk about a lazy bum!

Gage said "I wanna take a picture Mama please!" So how could you resist with such pretty words! This is take 2. Take 1 was of my head and the water bottle. I'm glad that I have someone who wants to photo me because I am never in pictures b/c I'm always holding the camera. Stay tuned for more travels...

1 comment: