Sunday, June 7, 2009

Franklin Reception

Our first wedding and reception to attend as a family of 5! I was going to stay in the nursery with our 2 youngest but when I went in the back of the church I saw Steven (the groom) and Shannon (the best man) and they insisted that I go back into the sancuary with join Brad and Carson. So I did as they said. I'm so glad it was not a Catholic wedding with a full mass...it was Baptist...fast and to the point in 30 minutes. WooHoo! We made it thru the entire thing without having to get up and excuse ourselves. Toby ate granola bars, drank sweet tea, and played with Meshay's dad! But we can say...we made it!
Then onto the reception...
Ummm...the boys had a great time. The DJ was great and we got all the boys to dancing. Between the Frankins and the Smiths...there are 6 boys. That will wear you out just saying it!

Then everyone was hot and thirsty from dancing so much!

Gage thought my twisler was a straw to drink from. I bit both ends off for him and said "go for it!" This boy never ceases to amaze me...he's one of a kind!

My boys...an attempt to get a good shot for Father's Day. Oh well, I will have to try again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment