Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Boy Camp Day 2

Ok...Day 2 had new adventures. The morning started out with this huge slip n slide! So much fun...the boys had a blast. Lots of water and soap make for lots of slipping and sliding...
Here is most of the crew at the bottom of the hill.
Then we washed off all the soap in the lake. The boys were not too excited about going down to the lake but the warmed up quick and had so much fun. They even swam out to the big pipe.
Then we fed our "pet catfish." They are huge and we feed them daily at 6pm with an automatic feeder floating catfish food...they are HUGE!
The horses got fed treats...watermelon rines. They love them.
Photo of the day: Neland ramping on his bike!
They love these nature hikes. I'm planning on a longer one tomorrow morning while it's still cool all the way down to our cabin. Half of the boys still ride and half still walk. It's fun!
I'm pooped...after camp I had to take Megan to cheer (she's awesome) and I have to show a "brag" video of her I got of her tumbling. O have I said...O how blessed we are to have her! I just love that girl...more than she knows! I've gotta get some sleep before Day 3 begins...nite.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing Camden in the water and having fun..he has been so tuckered out at night...bless it...these are awesome memories he will always have! Thanks Amy and Brad!
    Jamie Henderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the way he stands..his posture is so cute...we picked out that lime shirt with the farm on it to wear that day bcs he was going to "The Farm" again....
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete