Saturday, June 12, 2010

Girls Camp Day 5

Brad joined us in the pool once again and he had some super tricks with the girls! (Macie)
The slumber party was great. Macy and Carson hit it off. He even helped make her a bed right next to his while they watched a movie. It was too cute...Macy told her Mama "Carson is really sweet. He is not mean like other boys. He wants to be nice and play with me." Well, you know that made me smile. I'm so glad that he and Macy hit it off...a playdate is already the works.
The girls all lined up to watch a movie in their cute bags.
I put all my boys in their beds when they went to sleep b/c I was being nice and thought they would sleep better. Well Toby got me up 4 times...the last time he brought me Ritz crackers and screamed "drink, please." Ugh...this boy. He finally crashed on the other end of the couch!
Good Morninig Little Sunshines! Maizy, Mary Margaret, & Sweet Caroline
The train table got put to use this week. These girls loved making new tracks. Restuarant was placed. I overheard Macie in front say "hello girls, my name is Miranda, I'll be your waitress today, what can I get you to drink." I just smiled!
Caroline snuggled up to me today as we were taking our last "trail ride" and said "Ms. Amy I'm gonna miss you!" Wow...this comment summed up why I did this camp!
Ummmm...Brad was a hit once again. Everyone wanted to ride with him...he's so much "cooler" than me! I'm just glad that I had him a "toy" for them several times during the week!
Everyone got to write a sweet comment about each girl so we could remember the week for a really long time. I will do the camp again. I loved getting to know each girl...they were each so unique and precious. Never had any huge fights and had 2 sets of sisters in the camp! Can't wait for next year...have some new ideas up my sleeve.


No comments:

Post a Comment