Monday, June 28, 2010

Playdate with Joan

Last Thursday was Carson's last day school...so we all loaded up and took him to school. Afterwards we went up to Strawberry Patch Park and had "Joan Day." It was fun...Mom (aka GG), Megan, Toby, Gage, and I were all there to meet her. Joan has been saving bread for a week and she was prepared for our first friendly visitors we met. The boys had SO much fun feeding them...my boys have no fear!
Then these 2 Canadian geese showed up. I love Canadian geese. We have 2 each year at our lake and they are so pretty to listen to when they fly down to our lake to swim.
Gage wanted to touch them soooo bad!
We got to play on their neat playground. We don't have good playgrounds around our "neck of the woods" so this was a special treat!
Toby had to be just like Gage which did not surprise me...I'm just thankful Megan were there to watch him every step of the way on this huge climbing thing.
Love this picture of the 2 of them...
We had to take a posed picture of my boys, Joan, and I just for the record books...so here it is!
I have talked on the phone to this lady more hours than I could ever count! She knows more about me and my life than probably anyone...I appreciate her listening ear. We feel sooo close to each other even though we don't see each other too often...we are going to change that b/c I don't want my kids to grow up without her seeing them several times per year...so now that they are a bit older and more transportable...I make that committment you Joan P. White...I want to see you much more this year...sorta of a 1/2 New Years Resolution I guess you'd say!
Love and appreciate you more than you know...love, Amy
O and I start "boy camp" this morning...like NOW! So I have 9 boys...not including my 3 for day camp all week with an over night on Thursday! I'm not crazy. I love it. But any and all prayers for endurance would be much appreciated. Thanks! O and you know I'll post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment