Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Girls Camp Day 2

Day 2 went really good. The girls found the chickens...they LOVED the chickens. These are the babies that they are holding now (about 2 to 3 weeks old.)
Maizy and her big buddy Coach Smith (who is also her bus driver). Maizy and Brad are too cute together...she truly enjoys all the attention that Brad gives her! ;) I've got to print this picture for her...she would just love to have a picture with Coach Smith in her room!
Then the girls got brave and moved onto the larger chickens...it was funny watching them try to catch these birds b/c they are much faster than the biddies...
Yay...we had enough lifejackets today so we got to take a dip in the lake!
They were quite hesitant at first but they warmed up rather quick and really loved it!
After lunch they found all the dress up clothes (boy clothes of course). They wanted to know why I did not have any girl dress up clothes...silly girls!
These girls are crazy and loved every minute of the boys' dress up clothes!
Macy (the one in the green hulk costume) brought a turtle from home. She was quite reluctant to let it go. But I persuaded her to paint a big yellow "M" on the shell and maybe it would come back tomorrow and we could find it. I told her if we did find it then she could keep it forever!
Day 2 was great...but I must get to bed before midnight tonight b/c less than 6 hours of sleep is about to do me in...ugh. I do love summer camp...but by Friday Bradley will be taking me out to Smokey Mtn Grill for a pork loin club and I will do nothing after that except lay on my couch and Bradley and falling asleep! But once again...I do thrive in organized chaos and I'm having a blast with these 9 girls and Gage!


1 comment:

  1. What a blast! You and these girls remind me so much of the fun we used to have with your mom. They are so lucky to have you in their lives! Have a great summer, AE

    ReplyDelete