Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm now a cheer mom!

My text to Brad after Megan did a double back handspring and ended in a tuck: OMG! M is awesome at this. God given talent like bball is for you. No lie! She did a double back handspring wiht a back tuck by herself and 4 of the coaches started making comments like WOW...gave me chills and I teared up. This is soooooo her talent!

Megan is the one in the pink shirt in her back handspring...
Megan has such a talent for this "cheer stuff." I'm gonna go with it. I'm so proud of her. Brad and I both agree...we must get her involved with something of interest OR she will find trouble.
Megan is the one on the bottom left in the pink shirt doing her toe touch. Lots more of these pictures to come. We "tried" it out this week. She loved it. It is in Hattiesburg which is an hour from our home. So we will commit to 2 nights a week for sessions from 6:00-7:30. Gotta do what you gotta do. Then comes LOTS of fundraisers so help support this expensive hobby which I cannot afford but God knows how the money will come in. Plus we have 6 different competitions to attend starting in December and going thru April. It will be a fun ride!
We are going to apply for a scholarship to this cheer academy. Pray we get it. It would help out tremendously! We NEED it. God has been such a part of all of this I know He will work this part out. This is minor for Him...thankgoodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment