Thursday, April 16, 2009

New set of wheels...

Well...here is the bike!
Carson asked me yesterday morning "Mom, what would be a good day of the week to get a new bike? Maybe on Friday?" I said "Sounds good to me!" So all day long at school he told everyone that he was getting a new bike on Friday (I was told this when I picked him up from school.) I had other plans though...I ran by Wal-Mart (because Carson told me that they have everything) and found the perfect bike...18 inches. I put it in the back of the van. When I got to the pick up line he was bouncing off the wall and Suzanne told me that all he talked about was how he was going to get a new bike tomorrow and told every teacher he came in contact with that day! Well...I could hold in the surprise no longer...I told Carson and Suzanne to step behind the van right in the middle of the pick up line. I raised the van backdoor and Carson went CRAZY! He yelled "WOW" and grabbed me around the waist and said "thank you so much Mama!" He could hardly wait to get home to ride it.

Bradley took the training wheels off of it immediately (because Carson told him that he did not need them anymore.) And he was ready to ride...

And away he did ride......

I love to ride bikes and now I have someone to start riding with finally! We rode over to our neighbors for supper and rode back...Brad was in the lead with Toby on the golfcart. Gage is in the wagon that I am pulling. Yeah...someone to exercise with now...we just have to get Carson's leg muscles built up now for the hills around our place!

1 comment: