Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gage Kennedy

My 2 little boys (Gage and Toby) go to Lola's house each day while I teach school. Lola is a gift to me sent from Heaven above...no lie! This woman is amazing and I can't say enough good things about her. He loves my 2 boys (really all 3 of them) like they are her grandkids...we love her too! Yesterday I picked the 2 little boys up from Lola's and Gage had this sticker on his arm. Lola said...yesterday she was putting stamps on letters to mail and Gage wanted a "sticker" too...well all of the stamps were gone and all that was left was that large sticker on the end of the stamp set. Lola put it on Gage's arm early that morning and he did not take it off until we were in the middle of mission friend's last night. He is a mess...

Oh and we rapped up our unit on Texas last night at Mission Friends and we made the Texas Flag. We have special friends that winter in Texas and I took a picture of Gage and his Texas Flag last night and we mailed it to them this morning...I'm sure that they will love it! We love and miss you Gayle and Becky!

No comments:

Post a Comment